Your home or place of residence is no doubt a place to refresh yourself after your busy daily routine. So it is important to always keep your home clean to get maximum comfort. Think about your guest too; they most likely would not feel good being in a dirty living room or bedroom. That’s more reason you should get the best carpet cleaners to keep your floor, especially your carpet clean always.
More so, you know it can be time-consuming getting on your knees to scrub your floor now and then. So instead of those stressful cleaning procedures, the carpet cleaners and extractors have been a viable and more convenient solution. You get the best sparkling floor without a fuss.
Now the question is “how do you know the best carpet cleaners and extractors for your home?” The truth is that there are hundreds of options available but you can get lost in the technical details.
So in this article, we have made it simple it easier for you by putting together a list of top buys in the market selected based on their top functionalities and features.
- How we selected the Best Carpet Cleaning Machine
- The Best Carpet Cleaners and Extractors for homes in 2021
- Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Extractor
- Bissell Big Green 86T3 Professional Carpet Cleaner
- Bisell ProHeat 2X 1548 Revolution Pet Carpet Cleaner
- Hoover Deluxe Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer
- Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Cleaner
- Bissell DeepClean Premier Pet Carpet Cleaner
How we selected the Best Carpet Cleaning Machine
We interviewed many industry contacts and compiled online reviews from many users to come up with a list of the best carpet cleaners for home use. After gathering this information, we judge based on:
Ease of use: We considered how easy it is to learn the operation and functions of the carpet cleaners
Design: We checked if the designs are user-friendly and smart. We also checked the cord length, the location of the tanks, the weight of the machine, and the handles.
Efficiency: We looked at how fast and efficient these carpet cleaners are in terms of stain removal and drying. So you will not opt for the cheaper options when it comes to removing tougher, older, and smelly pet stains
Warranty: We also considered how responsive the manufacturers’ are in terms of help and support.
Accessories: We check tools that come with the carpet cleaner. Does it have stair tools, tools for stain removal, pet hair collectors? The list goes on…
Best Carpet Cleaners and Extractors for Homes
Below is a list of the best carper cleaners you should consider for your homes based on good research. Although many of these cleaners will have a lower price tag, still it doesn’t mean they have a lower quality.
Take your time through the list of the best cleaners, and consider the features, advantages, and disadvantages of each to determine the most suitable for your home. Check them out below:
1. Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Carpet Extractor
When looking for the best solution for those pet hair and stains left on your floor, the Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 has been the favorite option.
The solution tank of this cleaner has a holding capacity of 2.6 gallons, while the removal tank holds only 3.1 gallons. However, you can still shampoo a 10’ X 12’ area without having to refill.
- The Cleaner comes with an adjustable handle
- It comes with a handy tool for cleaning sections and upholstery
- It combats both stains and pet hairs
- It is very easy to use
- It comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- It is not fit for commercial; it produces just 3 PSI.
- It has small holding tanks which limits it for domestic use alone.
Overall Review: the Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 offers great maneuverability and it is very cost-effective.
2. Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Carpet Cleaner
When it comes to consistency in impressive quality, Bissell has delivered so much worthwhile products to meet the needs of its consumers. The Bissell ProHeat 2X 1548 Revolution works more like a vacuum cleaner and the addition of the HeatWave technology makes it very efficient.
This product is very simple to use. Its compactness and lightweight makes it highly desirable in the market. A lot of users recommend this Revolution Pet Carpet Cleaner because of the ease of movement, and at just 18 pounds, you can even pick it up with one hand.
The Bissell ProHeat dislodges dirt that has sunk deep into the carpet with its brush system having 12 brushes. Not only that, but the 6.8 power makes its suctioning power highly efficient to suck up anything.
More so, this cleaner has a 7’ hose and a 22’ power cord which gives it an excellent operating radius.
- The Bissell ProHeat cleaner has a compact size, which makes it easy to store
- Its 1-Gallon tank makes it efficient cleaning efficiently and fast
- Its superbly lengthy cords make it very easy to maneuver.
- The Heatwave technology makes the Bissell ProHeat one of the best carpet cleaners for better performance.
- It has a lightweight which makes it easy to move from place to place.
- Carpets do not dry fast
- It is not suitable for handling heavy-duty cleaning operations.
Overall comment: The Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution 1548 is cost effective, and offers great efficiency for sucking up anything.
3. Bissell Big Green 86T3 Carpet Cleaner
This cleaner has lot of exciting features and functionalities that makes it one of the best in the market. It has several units that works together to deliver a thorough and satisfying result.
The large-capacity tank that comes with this product makes it suitable for continuous cleaning until your carpets become perfect and stainless. The interesting part is that you can also use this unit to clean your stairs and upholstery.
The hose is 9’ and the power cord is 25’, which gives it an efficient operational radius for wide cleaning. So you can use this carpet cleaner on a substantial amount of space before unplugging cord and facing another strategic location. The 10.5” cleaning path also helps to prevent unnecessary swipes across the floor.
Talking about its cost, the Bissel Big Green is one of the most cost-effective carpets cleaner you can find in the market. It offers an extensive limited warranty that covers you can trust.
- The “Bissell Big Green” needed features, including a stain tool, a bottle of Bissel professional Deep Cleaning Formula and 9’ hose.
- It is very cost-effective to buy
- It is fairly compact with a light weight
- Its sizeable tanks helps to prevent unnecessary stops
- This cleaner does not have a heater.
Overall Comment: The Bissell Big Green has a great performance, making it one of the most viable options of consumers.
4. Hoover Deluxe Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer
Hoover is always described as the best carpet cleaner company when it comes to maintaining integrity for quality products despite many changes over the years. Many people trust the company’s product, especially the Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer.
This product is a lightweight carpet cleaner, which makes it highly preferred by a mass majority of consumers. This unit has two large capacity tanks which help to improve the efficiency of the cleaner.
More so, the lengthy hoses and 20ft power cord makes it easy to maneuver. So you don’t have to worry about repositioning the machine for better reach. The heated air the unit disperses is another unique feature that makes the Hoover Deluxe Power Scrub one of the best carpet washers. It ensures the carpet dry much faster than any other washer.
- Very cheap to own
- It is very compact and has a lightweight at just 18.1 pounds
- It comes with two large tanks for better performance, and it can be replaced easily
- The wash/rinse selector makes it easy to wash and rinse carpets at the same time.
- The unit also helps to dry carpets faster
- This carpet washer comes with a two-year warranty
- It may not be suitable for commercial use
- It does not come with a heater
Overall comment: The Hoover Deluxe Power Scrub is desired by most home owners for its price, high efficiency and brighter result.
5. Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Cleaner
The Hoover Max Extract 60 has been the best carpet cleaner when it comes to shorter cleaning time. It is suitable for keeping your carpet and upholstery clean constantly. More so, it works with the 60-counter rotating brushes and an integrated SpinScrub Technology. This makes it efficient for faster cleaning to achieve the best result in a short time.
- It is user-friendly and very affordable
- It has an extremely powerful suctioning capacity that reduces drying time
- It has a clear design that makes it easy to monitor the brushing action and the fluid levels.
- It is equipped with a 9’flexible suctioning hose that helps for better cleaning over a wide range.
- The Hoover Extract 60 pressure includes a 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- It has a limited waste tank and solution holding capacity.
Overall Comment: The Hoover Max Extract 60 is very much reliable product that is trusted to deliver far better than other products for a long time.
6. Bissell DeepClean Premier Pet Carpet Cleaner
If you are a pet-lover and one or more of them in your home, then you should have a machine that will help you handle all of the cleaning. Yea, you already know owning a pet comes with a lot of responsibilities.
However, there are several cleaning tools available for cleaning up after felines, but the Bissell DeepClean Premier remains the best carpet cleaner for pets. Itd is built with the user in mind and every feature is simple operate.
The Bissell DeepClean Premier is equipped with 12 rows of brushes that efficiently clean everything along its path. The cleaner has a heavy duty construction which makes it capable of enduring the most extreme tests.
More so, with the large cleaning path, you spend less time cleaning, and have more time to spend with your family and pet.
- This cleaner is integrated with Heated Technology, which works efficiently for managing temperature and water.
- It has a clear 1¼ gallon waste tank
- It is built with a 22’ electrical cable
- It collects pet hair with its on-board basket.
- It is very cheap and comes with many additional cleaning accessories
- This cleaner comes with a 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Unlike other competitive brands, the cleaning solution of the Bissell DeepClean Premier is quite expensive.
Overall Comment: The Bissell DeepClean Premier is user-friendly and very easy to operate. You don’t even have to spend much time trying to learn from the manual.
So there you go! We have done the home work for you and compiled the list of the best carpet cleaners and extractors for homes. You don’t have to waste time scrolling through many options in the market or get confused over making the right choice. Just take your time. Look into the features, advantages, and disadvantages of the different options and make the best choice for your home.